So in it all goes, childrens clothes, bra's (!); wood working tools; my new tin mug (its on the list we were given ... to use when cleaning teeth with bottled water); a ball of string and a roll of duct tape (doesn't everyone travel the world with those two essential items ?); tin opener, sharp knife, basic cutlery; all those tubes and bottles of insect repellant, sun cream, diarrhoea pills that I bought when they were cheap at the end of summer; mosquito net ...
* * * * *
We have to take anti-malarial drugs for a week before we go, while we are there, and for a month on our return. I've opted for doxyclycline, but you can't just get it free from the doctor ! He will give a 'private patient' prescription for it, cost £10. I can take this to a chemist and buy the drugs ... BUT they vary in price at different chemists ! Alternately, if the doctor orders the drugs for me through their own dispensary, I don't have to pay the £10 ! So I've been shopping around, working out what it'll cost and where its cheapest !
No comments:
Post a Comment