Back later ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I visited the local comprehensive, and the lady I needed to speak to was invigilating an exam (what exams do they do in September ?) so I've arranged to speak to her on the phone. Then I visited the local primary school ... the head there told me they are supporting a project in Zambia which is coming to an end, so they may be able to support HATW !! Again, he'll let me know.
Some friends I met (and I suspect a lot of other people) are suffering from that horrible thing ... 'compassion fatigue' ... they have donated to Haiti, and to the flood victims in Pakistan ... and are feeling enough is enough. I'll have to think about that one.
Some friends I met (and I suspect a lot of other people) are suffering from that horrible thing ... 'compassion fatigue' ... they have donated to Haiti, and to the flood victims in Pakistan ... and are feeling enough is enough. I'll have to think about that one.
I sudddenly thought about the local W.I. ... if I can persuade them to sponsor me, or the members individually to do so, I can give them a talk about the project when I get back next year. With photo's ! I really will have to get my #1 son to teach me Power Point ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Look what I got today !!

No comments:
Post a Comment